How I lost a testicle

So a little while ago I said I'd tell the story of how I lost a ball to my best friend Stacy....
Well here it goes.
One night, a few years ago, me and her were hanging out at her house.
I had recently broken up with my girlfriend at the time and I was bitter about it.
Through out the night I made several sexist remarks about women. And about 5 hours into our hangout, Stacy told me that she was very upset about my sexist behavior and had had enough. She also said she was worried because I normally was a very good male feminist. She told me that she didn't like seeing this behavior out of me so she wanted to make sure I didn't do it again. She ordered me to take my pants and underwear off and lay the couch with my hands behind my back. I obviously followed her orders and once I was naked from the waste down and lying the couch she told me that she was going to pop a testicle to teach me a lesson.  Stacy grabbed my right ball, locking her index finger and thumb around the top of it, and began to crush it with her hand. I immediately felt some of the intense pain I had ever experienced in my life. She was not holding back at all. She continued to squeeze, then let go, then keep squeezing in intervals to make sure it didn't rupture too fast. Finally though after about an hour, I felt my testicle explode in my scrotum. It was painful that i couldnt move or even scream. Shortly after that I passed out and Stacy called an ambulance so I could be taken to a hospital to have the ball removed. A day later she visited me in the hospital and told me that she was very proud of me for taking the punishment so well and gave me a hug and a kiss the the cheek.
That's the thing about these punishments.
They're not usually meant to be vicious or cruel. They're a lesson. Even after I lost a ball to Stacy, we are still extremely close friends and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She'll still occasionally kick me in my remaining testicle but she hasn't popped it yet because ive been good. Even as a man I can say that men shouldn't complain about losing their testicles because they probably deserved it if they did.

Comments

  1. WOW! an amazing story and a well performed rupture. I wish this story was repeated more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'll admit that I enjoyed cracking his right nut.
      Hes such a good guy and seeing him act like that was unacceptable and I felt something needed to be done about it.
      He was very understanding and loving about it and we are both glad that I did what I did.

      Delete
    2. It sounds like it was a beautiful rupture and you must have had fun. Its great feeling the ball burst in your hands. It would be nice to hear of your future exploits.

      Delete
    3. I should do updates about my ruptures. Ive a couple of them in the last month

      Delete
    4. Excellent news we all love a good pop!

      Delete
    5. I hope u are joking otherwise I had never realized that human beings can be that stupid

      Delete
  2. girls , I have 2 you can destroy if you want to. I'm a sissy boy, and don't want or need them. pattyswank611@gmail.com. if you want to arrange it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're serious about giving up your testicles, I would start a Facebook page and advertise the fact. I'm pretty sure that there are literally thousands of girls and women living close to you who would pay for the opportunity to do this. Many of us have been raped, sexually abused and cheated on, and would love to experience this. I suggest you choose from the list of applicants and let them rupture one ball each. Naturally you'll choose the two that offer the most money, but could I ask you also to consider the reasons each have, and choose those that have suffered most at the hands of men, and will therefore benefit from the feeling of empowerment and closure that doing this will give them.

      Delete
    2. thank you. I don't have a facebook account, because of identity . Is it possible to use facebook and not be exposed for obvious reasons / I do want a revengeful woman / girl to castrate me by either kicking or using her bare female hands to crush and castrate. hope you answer back. I know nothing about face book.

      Delete
    3. Righto first google "anonymous email". This will give you several sites where you can set up an email address without giving any personal details. Obviously don't give your real name in the address if you'd rather stay anonymous!
      Then you can set up accounts with facebook, twitter,etc., and compose a post explaining that you no longer want your testicles, and that you understand that many girls would relish the opportunity to manually destroy & remove them following a session of ball busting and humiliation. Ask anyone interested in being one of the pair of girls that you choose to send their details to you, along with their reasons for doing this. Tell then that, whist the highest bidders would likely be chosen, their reasons would also be taken into consideration.
      Send your post to anyone and everyone, including women's support groups for battered wives and victims of sexual abuse. I think you'll be astounded by the amount of interest in this.
      In you actually go through with this, have someone you can trust with you -preferably with first aid training.
      Good luck! - I sort of wish that I could afford to make a bid!

      Delete
  3. I was fortunate enough to lose my last ball with friends watching. We had hiked to an abandoned bridge over a river. I was told to take my clothes off. I was blindfolded, and could feel a cord being wrapped tightly around my nut . I could hear giggling, and some comments as I stood there. My hands were tied behind my back, and I could feel hands taking hold of me to keep me in place. My blindfold was removed, and I saw the cord around my ball had been tied to a large rock. There was probably thirty feet of cord between my ball and the rock. I knew what was coming, but was not prepared for the actual act. The rock was pushed off the bridge, and I watched in horror as it fell. When it reached the end, I was jerked to my knees. Such pain I had never experienced in my life. My ball had previously hung close to my body, but when I looked down, I could see my scrotum was stretched nearly a foot, and blood welled out around the cord. I nearly passed out, and watched through half open eyes as the rock was pulled back up. I thought it was finished, but as I regained my feet, the rock was once again pushed from the bridge. This time I did pass out. I nearly had to be carried back to the car. Two days later I went to the doctor, who finished completely removing my ruined testicle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone, Stacy is a big inspiration of mine and I have made a similar blog to hers! If you are interested in this sort of rupture discussion, please check me out :) :)

    https://anyasrupturediscussion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing John